The Aviation Legislation - Familiarization course for non certifying staff is an interactive multimedia-based training in accordance with EASA standards and provides essential information on International and European aviation legislation fundamentals. The course is designed to AICC and SCORM standards.
The Aviation Legislation - Familiarization Training covers following topics:
- Regulatory Framework
- Role of Internation Civil Aviation Organisation
- Role of European Commission
- Role of EASA
- Role of the EU Member States and National Authorities
- Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 and its implementing rules
- Relationship between the various Annexes
- Certifying Staff Maintenance
- Part 145
- Part M Subpart F
- Air Operations
- Certification of aircaft, parts and appliances
Add to Cart
Please double check e-mail-address of participants as they are directly used to login in our LMS.