The Fire Fighting and Smoke Removal course is designed for Flight and Cabin Crew and provides the theoretical knowledge according EASA regulation PART-ORO required on this topic. It is also targeted to train causes and measures for prevention of smoke and smell development in the cockpit.
- Cabin Crew
- Maintenance Others
The Fire Fighting & Smoke Removal Training covers following topics:
- General aspects regarding smoke and fire on board an aircraft
- Fire classification, development and extinguishing
- Fire extinguishing agents
- Operation of fire extinguishers
- Wire Degradation
- Circuit Breakers
- Communication and General Procedures
Add to Cart
Please double check e-mail-address of participants as they are directly used to login in our LMS.