The Low Visibility - LVTO & LTS CAT I Training can be used for initial or refresher training. The aim of this course is to give you a greater awareness of potential problems when operating under low visibility conditions and to familiarize you with the applicable regulations and procedures. This course fulfills the requirements of AMC/GM TO ANNEX V (PART-SPA) and AMC1 SPA.LVO.120 (b) Flight crew training and qualifications.
The following theoretical training topics are included:
- characteristics of the visual aids
- characteristics of fog
- effects of precipitation, ice accretion, low level wind shear and turbulence
- effect of specific aircraft/system malfunctions
- use and limitations of RVR assessment systems
- procedures required for take-off in conditions below 150 m and procedures and precautions to be followed in low visibility conditions on ground
- qualification requirements for pilots to obtain and retain approval to conduct LVOs
- importance of correct seating and eye position
Add to Cart
Please double check e-mail-address of participants as they are directly used to login in our LMS.