The RVSM EUR (Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum) course describes the requirements, operation as well as limitations to operate in RVSM airspace and fulfills the training requirements according EASA regulations Part SPA.
The EUR RVSM training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to RVSM incl. Objectives, history and purpose
- Training requirements
- RVSM approval requirements and approval process
- RVSM procedures; from pre-flight to post-flight
- RVSM contingency procedures
- Flight planning requirements
- RVSM Phraseology
- ACAS / TCAS requirements
Add to Cart
Please double check e-mail-address of participants as they are directly used to login in our LMS.