Loss of control in-flight occurrences have become frequent and can cause fatal accidents. The Upset Prevention Training (UPRT) for turboprop airplanes training has been designed to provide the required academic knowledge to avoid turboprop airplane upset conditions and fulfills the requirements of (EU) 2018/1974 and Annex I to ED Decision 2019/005/R.
The UPRT Training for turboprop airplanes covers following topics:
- Safety review of accidents and incidents relating to aeroplane upsets
- Aerodynamics including Angle of attack (AOA) and stall awareness and General aerodynamic characteristics
- G-load awareness and management
- Causes of and contributing factors to upset including Environmental, Pilot and Mechanical (aeroplane systems) factors
- Energy management
- Flight path management
- Recognition and Monitoring
- Upset recovery training including Recovery from stall events, Recovery from nose high at various bank angles and Recovery from nose low at various bank angles
Add to Cart
Please double check e-mail-address of participants as they are directly used to login in our LMS.