This In-flight check of landing distance at time of arrival course has been developed for flight crew to ensure that the commander before commencing an approach to land shall carry out a landing distance assessment to guarantee a safe approach and landing.
The course includes besides a detailed description of the RCR format and content, the RWYCC and the RCAM following topics:
- General information on contamination
- Aeroplane control in take-off and landing
- Take-off and landing distance
- Flight planning considerations
- Take-off on contaminated runways
- In-flight landing distance assessment
- Landing techniques
Add to Cart
Please double check e-mail-address of participants as they are directly used to login in our LMS.