The Introduction to Fatigue Management Training explains how fatigue, sleep loss and circadian disturbance can degrade performance and have therefore an important influence on safety.
- Cabin Crew
- FOO/Flight Dispatcher
- Aircraft Engineering
- Ground Handling
The Fatigue Management Training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to fatigue management
- The basics of fatigue including sleep fundamentals and the effects of disturbing the circadian rhythms
- The causes of fatigue, including medical conditions that may lead to fatigue
- Fatigue countermeasures
- The effect of fatigue on performance
- The influence of lifestyle, including nutrition, exercise, and family life on fatigue
- Familiarity with sleep disorders and their possible treatments
Add to Cart
Please double check e-mail-address of participants as they are directly used to login in our LMS.