The Fatigue Management Training (long&short haul operations) explains how fatigue, sleep loss and circadian disturbance can degrade performance and have therefore an important influence on safety. The course fulfills the requirements of AMC1 ORO.FTL.250.
- Cabin Crew
- Maintenance Others
The Fatigue Management Training covers the following topics:
- Applicable regulatory requirements for flight, duty and rest
- The basics of fatigue including sleep fundamentals and the effects of disturbing the circadian rhythms
- The causes of fatigue, including medical conditions that may lead to fatigue
- Fatigue countermeasures
- The effect of fatigue on performance
- The influence of lifestyle, including nutrition, exercise, and family life on fatigue
- Familiarity with sleep disorders and their possible treatments
- The effects of heavy short range schedules on individuals (if applicable)
- The effect of operating through and within multiple time zones (if applicable)
- The crew member responsibility for ensuring adequate rest and fitness for flight duty
Add to Cart
Please double check e-mail-address of participants as they are directly used to login in our LMS.