In order to give airside workers an overview of the hazards, risks and safety requirements of airside work this multimedia-based Airside Safety Training (in german language) is targeted to those managing, monitoring compliance and working in an airside environment. The course focuses on European regulations and ICAO recommendations but is also enhanced by industry ‘best practice’ recommendations.
- Ground Handling
The Airside Safety Course covers following topics and students learn how to:
- identify and Identify and reduce airside risks for personnel, aircraft and property
associated with various functions at airside
- reduce injuries, incidents, accidents and ground damage in their airports
- appreciate and improve human and organizational factors in airside safety
- implement airside safety training programs
- familiarisation with Safety Management Systems
- Security Requirements at Airports
- FOD prevention
- Requirements during Adverse and Low Visibility Operation
- Signs, markings and marshalling signals at airports
- Leverage best safety practices
Add to Cart
Please double check e-mail-address of participants as they are directly used to login in our LMS.