The Aviation Legislation Training is an interactive state-of-the-art multimedia-based training in accordance with EASA standards and provides employees with essential information on international and european aviation legislation fundamentals.
The course is designed to AICC and SCORM standards and combines rich multimedia graphics with limited use of text, audio narration and a high degree of interactive elements. Lesson Objectives and Knowledge Checks complete each individual chapter.
The multimedia based Aviation Legislation Initial Training covers the following topics with a course duration of 10 hours average processing time:
- Role of ICAO
- Role of EASA and the EU Member States
- Relationship with other Aviation Authorities
- Part-66, Part-145, Air Operations, Part 21, Part-M
- Maintenance Programmes, Maintenance Documentation
The multimedia based Aviation Legislation Recurrent Training covers selected legislation topics with emphasis on recent changes or amendments to the regulations. This content is changed at 2 year intervals. The last section of the training, referring to EASA and EU rulemaking activities, is updated biannually. The average processing time of this training is 3 hours.
To address your specific training needs according to the type of your operation we also offer 4 additional, shorter courses for:
- Aviation Legislation Training – Familiarization for non-certifying staff
- Aviation Legislation Training -Annex II Part-145
- Aviation Legislation Training - Part-M
- Aviation Legislation Airworthiness Review – Introduction
Each course focuses on the specific requirements and can be easily customized with operator specific information if required.