This multimedia-based training was developed in partnership with Lufthansa Technical Training (LTT) and supported by the Austrian Space Agency (ASA). It is an interactive state-of-the-art web-based training produced in accordance with EASA standards and has a course duration of 8 hours average processing time.
The training program provides technical/administrative employees and management personnel of airlines, maintenance and overhaul organizations, training organizations and partly also aircraft manufacturers and aviation suppliers with essential information on international aviation legislation fundamentals.
The web-based training covers the following topics:
- Role of ICAO
- Role of the European Commission
- Role of EASA and of the EU Member States
- Relationship with other Aviation Authorities
- Implementing Rules Certification and Continuing Airworthiness
- Part-66, Part-145, Part-M Subpart-F
- Air Operations
- Certification of aircraft, parts and appliances
- Continuing airworthiness: Part-M, CAMO, Airworthiness Review
- Applicable National and International Requirements: ETOPS and All Weather Operation
To address your specific training needs according to the type of your operation, 4 additional, shorter courses are available now:
- Aviation Legislation Training – Familiarization
- Aviation Legislation Training - Part-145
- Aviation Legislation Training - Part-M
- Aviation Legislation Airworthiness Review – Introduction
Each course focuses on the specific requirements and can be easily customized with operator specific information if required.