05 Jun 2019
NetJets signs eLearning agreement
infoWERK has further expanded its partner network by starting a cooperation with Netjets Transportes Aereos, S.A., European's largest business aviation company based in Oeiras, Portugal.
The signed eLearning service agreement with infoWERK includes web-based training and a customized online training platform for their flight operation officers.
The recurrent FOO training delivered to Netjets provides all topcis required by IOSA and contains the following chapters to meet the 36 recurrent cycle:
- Operational Procedures
- Aviation Indoctrination
- Aircraft Mass (Weight) Balance and Control
- Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Aviation Security
- Civil Air Law and Regulations
- Flight Performance / Aircraft Mass (weight)
- Navigation, special Navigation
- Air Traffic Management
- De-Icing/Anti-Icing Procedures
- Human Performance relevant to Operations or Dispatch Duties (CRM/DRM)
NetJets - Transportes Aereos, also known as NetJets Europe is a company that offers fractional ownership of private business jets. Being a partially owned subsidiary of NetJets Inc. it is the largest business aviation company in Europe. NetJets Transportes Aereos was founded in 1996 as a sister company of NetJets, it has a dedicated fleet of 100 aircraft of nine different types which fly around 1,500 Owners to 900 airports in Europe and more than 5,000 airports around the world.